Everyone loves the look of hard-surface floors. wood, for example, is beautiful and comfortable, conveying a natural, easy luxury. Tile and stone floors have the same appeal.
For decades, consumers seeking an alternative to natural wood, tile, and stone surfaces didn't have a great many stylish choices. Vinyl and laminate products were, in the past, popular for their budget friendliness and ease of installation, but no one claimed they were as fashionable as real wood or tile.
Today, that has changed.
Luxury vinyl tile (lvt) and Vinyl sheet flooring have evolved into sophisticated products that high-end clients are choosing over wood and tile, because the new products look so similar to the natural surfaces they mimic. They perform extremely well and cost less.
Foster owen, interior designer with clifton carpets in dallas, texas, has watched this trend evolve. "the look of these floors has progressed so much with technology," he says. "people think they are walking on wood."
- Available in a fabulous assortment of designs, colors, and textures, Vinyl flooring brings you exciting new styles that create beautiful rooms.
- This type of floor is moisture resistant, impervious to most stains, and easy to clean.
- Vinyl flooring doesn't need to be waxed—its top layer is made to stay shiny.
- Heavy traffic is no problem, because these floors not only handle lots of activity, they're actually resistant to scratches.
- Vinyl flooring is ... Vinyl. It's flexible and comfortable underfoot, and there's less breakage when items are dropped.
- The price tag is usually a very pleasant surprise.
You can choose from several alternatives in look and construction. There's direct-glue sheet flooring for durable performance and seamless appearance. Or you may prefer luxury vinyl tile or luxury vinyl planks in either direct-glue or floating constructions. Ask one of our sales staff to help you decide which of these options will best suit your space.